The Connect Phonics course contains everything you need to teach someone to read.
- Free! Dyslexic Training Basics
- Free! Table of Contents Expanded
- Free! Scope and Sequence
- Chapter 1: Reading Readiness Assessment
- Chapter 2: First Sound of C, Short Vowels, Vowel Signals
- Chapter 3: Closed Syllable and Intro to Open Syllable
- Chapter 4: Magic E Syllable
- Chapter 5: H Brothers and Sister
- Chapter 6: Blends
- Chapter 7: Y at the End of a Word
- Free! Chapter 8: Bossy R Syllable
- Chapter 9: Vowel Team Syllable
- Chapter 10: Open Syllable Part Two
- Chapter 11: Second Sound of C
- Chapter 12: Turtle Syllable
- Chapter 13: Second Sound of G
- Chapter 14: Three-Syllable Words
- Chapter 15: Three Sounds of “ed”
- Chapter 16: Diphthong Syllable
- Chapter 17: Miscellaneous Bossy R
- Chapter 18: Contractions
- Chapter 19: Assortment of Extras
- Chapter 20: Spelling
The complete course is available for $50, or individual chapters may be purchased separately. Chapter 8 is offered as a free sample to try the course.
Teaching someone to read is not a mystery. Anyone can do it.
That’s true, anyone. People are neurologically hard wired to make sense of things as fast as they can. They do this by finding patterns. The Connect Phonics program teaches the patterns in words so reading makes sense.
Connect Phonics is designed for all students
Connect Phonics is based on the Orton-Gillingham dyslexic method of instruction, making it an excellent course for students with dyslexia. However, the course is meant to be used by all students. Average readers tend to excel using these materials.
Connect Phonics was created for first and second graders, but it can be used with students in all grade levels. It has even been effective in teaching adults to read.
Includes materials for all learning styles
When we have an emotional connection to stories, they stay imprinted in our brains. Connect Phonics has stories, with coloring pages, songs, and games to provide that emotional connection. This permanently fuses recall of the patterns. Using differentiated instruction, this meets the needs of various learning styles. Connect Phonics makes reading automatic and fun.